Teen Anxiety Group
Helping teens go from feeling
worried and alone
connected and confident.
Teen anxiety can look like:
* isolating away from friends and family
* struggling to get things done that used to be
* fearing that they are not perfect,
* being moody and unresponsive, seeming like
they want to fail
We help your teen gain confidence!
Our teen Anxiety Group helps your teen:
* reconnect with who they are
* enjoy their friends
* be more satisfied in their life
We help teens learn the skills needed to feel connected with others and confident in who they are.
We can help your teen
Be themselves again.
Physically Distant In-Person Group
Precautions for when we meet in person:
- Small group (no more than 6 teens - 2 leaders)
- Outdoor location (or indoor depending on OHA guidelines)
with 6 feet between each person
- Teens will bring their own seating and mask
- Each youth will receive a brand new teen kit (Journal, pen, craft supplies)